Mellof Excavating and Land Clearing
Person: Marcy Copley
Official Photographer(s): Dean Murdoch
2. NHRA safety regulations
are in effect. Chassis certification is required.
3. NHRA advanced ET and
ET Bracket rules ( Section 1A and 1B ) are in
a) No throttle control
Throttle control devises are not permitted to be used and must be disconnected and completely disabled before they will pass tech inspection. Throttle control must be manually operated by drivers foot; electronics, pneumatics, hydraulics, or any other devise may in no way effect the throttle operation. Starting Line Control devises are allowed to be used on any supercharged or blown applications, but must Not be able to be activated once the race vehicle leaves the starting line. These rules will be monitored randomly by fellow racers and class officials.
4. Entry Fee: $100 CND. or equivalent in US funds, payable to the Association, plus gate fees to the track. Entry fee must be paid before qualifying begins.
5. All members shall pit together in an area assigned by the track operator.
6. There are eight scheduled
points races. The year end standings will be the total of
7. Qualifying procedures:
a) 3 Qualifying passes
on Saturday and 1 Qualifier on Sunday morning
a) The qualified field
will be laddered on a sportsman ladder by ET. When there are an odd number
of cars the bye will go to #1 ET Qualifier (fastest car)
9. Starting line procedures:
a) No deep staging allowed
a) Dial up (slower) only two tenths from the best qualifying pass (up to 8.70 max)
b) Dial down (faster) as
much as desired from best qualifying pass
11. Protests and complaints
during the event shall be directed to the event
12. Agreements that the Association have negotiated with sponsors shall be respected by all members at all times.
13. Full prize money will
only be paid out to paid members. Membership has to be
14. In the event of a rain out where qualifying has started, the ladder will be set and only the qualified entries from the original event are eligible to continue at the rain date. The Rained out event will be made up at the next scheduled event, if permitted by track personnel. Those entries will have one qualifier on Saturday and then start with eliminations. ET from the qualifier and eliminations on Saturday will count towards Sundays Qualifying. Once someone is eliminated they can continue qualifying for Sunday with the other entries. If an event is rained out or cancelled completely it will not be made up at a later date, all those in attendance will receive 10 points. In the event that Sunday is calling for a large percentage of rain in the forecast, the race director and committee members can vote to race the event on Saturday, if it is run on Saturday and Sunday is raceable, the points race will be Sunday and Saturday will become a cash bash only! If Sunday is a rain out the race from Saturday will count for points.
14. Points table
There are eight scheduled points races. The year end standings will be the total of seven of the eight races, which means all members will be required to waive the points from one event. The event at Ashcroft will be a non waivable event.