Person: Marcy Copley
Official Photographer: Dean Murdoch
1. Eligibility of cars is subject to decision by the Association. Cars
2. NHRA safety regulations are in effect. Chassis certification is required.
3. NHRA advanced ET and ET Bracket rules ( Section 1A and 1B ) are in
a) No throttle control devises permitted
Throttle control devises are not permitted to be used and must be disconnected and completely disabled before they will pass tech inspection. Throttle control must be manually operated by drivers foot; electronics, pneumatics, hydraulics, or any other devise may in no way effect the throttle operation. Starting Line Control devises are allowed to be used on any supercharged or blown applications, but must Not be able to be activated once the race vehicle leaves the starting line. These rules will be monitored randomly by fellow racers and class officials.
4. Entry Fee: $100 CND. or equivalent in US funds, payable to the Association, plus gate fees to the track. Entry fee must be paid before qualifying begins.
5. All members shall pit together in an area assigned by the track operator.
6. There are eight scheduled points races. The year end standings will
be the total of
7. Qualifying procedures:
a) 3 Qualifying passes on Saturday and 1 Qualifier on Sunday morning
a) The qualified field will be laddered on a sportsman ladder by best
qualified E.T When there are an odd number of cars the bye will go to
#1 ET Qualifier (fastest car)
9. Starting line procedures:
a) No deep staging allowed, and is cause for elimination
a) Dial up (slower) only two tenths from the best qualifying pass(up
to 8:70 max)
11. Protests and complaints during the event shall be directed to the
12. Agreements that the Association have negotiated with sponsors shall be respected by all members at all times.
13. Full prize money will only be paid out to paid members. Membership
has to be
14. In the event of a rain out where eliminations have started, only those still in eliminations will continue at the rain date. The Rained out event will be made up at the next scheduled event, if permitted by track personnel. Those entries will have one qualifier on Saturday and then start with eliminations. ET from the qualifier and eliminations on Saturday will count towards Sundays Qualifying. Once someone is eliminated they can continue qualifying for Sunday with the other entries. If qualifying has started but eliminations have not started, those entries will get their qualifying points as of the last completed qualifying session, plus an extra 10 points for making the attempt, but there will not be a rain date. If an event is rained out or cancelled completely it will not be made up at a later date, all those in attendance will receive 10 points. In the event that Sunday is calling for a large percentage of rain in the forecast, the race director and committee members can vote to race the event on Saturday, if it is run on Saturday and Sunday is raceable, the points race will be Sunday and Saturday will become a cash bash only! If Sunday is a rain out the race from Saturday will count for points.
15. Points Accumulation: see attached sheet
There are eight scheduled points races. The year end standings will be the total of seven of the eight races, which means all members will be required to waive the points from one event. The event at Ashcroft will be a non waivable event.