Contact Person: Marcy
Contact: Dean Murdoch
Official Photographer(s): Bill Jeffery and Dean Murdoch
2. NHRA safety regulations are in effect. Chassis
certification is required.
3. NHRA advanced ET and ET Bracket rules ( Section
1A and 1B ) are in
a) No throttle control devises permitted
Throttle control devises are not permitted to be used and must be disconnected and completely disabled before they will pass tech inspection. Throttle control must be manually operated by drivers foot; electronics, pneumatics, hydraulics, or any other devise may in no way effect the throttle operation. Starting Line Control devises are allowed to be used on any supercharged or blown applications, but must Not be able to be activated once the race vehicle leaves the starting line. These rules will be monitored randomly by fellow racers and class officials.
4. Entry Fee: $100 CND. or equivalent in US funds, payable to the Association, plus gate fees to the track. Entry fee must be paid before qualifying begins.
5. All members shall pit together in an area assigned by the track operator.
RULES AND REGULATIONS cont'd
a) 3 Qualifying passes on Saturday and 1 Qualifier
on Sunday morning
a) The qualified field will be paired by splitting
the field in ½ and randomly pairing the top ½ together
& the bottom ½ together
8. Starting line procedures:
a) No deep staging allowed
a) Dial up (slower) only two tenths from the
best qualifying pass
10. Protests and complaints during the event
shall be directed to the event
11. Agreements that the Association have negotiated with sponsors shall be respected by all members at all times.
12. Full prize money will only be paid out to
paid members. Membership has to be
13. In the event of a rain out where qualifying has started, the ladder will be set and only the qualified entries from the original event are eligible to continue at the rain date. The Rained out event will be made up at the next scheduled event, if permitted by track personnel. Those entries will have one qualifier on Saturday and then start with eliminations. ET from the qualifier and eliminations on Saturday will count towards Sundays Qualifying. Once someone is eliminated they can continue qualifying for Sunday with the other entries. If an event is rained out or cancelled completely it will not be made up at a later date, all those in attendance will receive 10 points.
14. Points Accumulation
Contact Person: Marcy Copley
Everything on this site is copyright © Speedzone Magazine 2004. All rights reserved. Nothing can be reproduced in any way without written consent of the publisher or the individual copyright holders of images and/or text.